Sherlyn Chopra confesses she's no longer available for paid sex!

By Hindustan Times: Sherlyn Chopra recently decided to spill the beans about her past life to her fans and followers on Twitter. The Playboy model not only revealed that she'd had sex for a price in the past but also informed that she continued to get such requests on her site from people who wish to get physically intimate with her.

The starlet, however, declared that she no longer has sex for money because of 'a shift in her level of consciousness'. She said in her tweets, "I now understand that I cannot claim to be 'free' and continue to make choices n decisions under obligation...I enjoy being bold...I enjoy oozing sexuality in still pictures n in moving visuals...I enjoy being a tease...I enjoy sex when it is the end result of an uncontrollable lust n/or attraction....Sorry to disappoint you but I'm no longer available for paid sex.

Reason for the shift?
"B'coz I've come to realize that I derive no pleasure or joy out of physical intimacy that is pursued out of obligation(mental/emotional/financial or any other kind) I now believe that there is in infinite power n infinite intelligence within each one of us and if we persist in having a child like faith n a child like belief in the powers of the Spirit/the Subconscious Mind,then there shall be no lack of tangible n intangibles riches in our lives (sic)"

However, before making her confessions, @SherlynChopra tweeted a clarification, "The confessions of 'just a girl'-Dear all,before I proceed,let me make it very clear that the intent of sharing the following confessions is not to create public sympathy OR to raise eyebrows OR to project myself as a 'bad girl gone good'....itz just to state a few facts"

Post Script
Sherlyn then posted on her wall, "U r free to make a mockery of my confessions OR to consider them as utter nonsense OR to believe in their genuineness..."

What's interesting is that Sherlyn's fans and followers on Twitter seemed not only impressed and took to the micro-blogging site to tweet their support and solidarity.

Tweeple Support
"@devarocks: @SherlynChopra Wish India had honest leaders with guts and courage like Sherlyn..we would have surely become superpower by now"

@mayureshgaikwad: @SherlynChopra Yes, prudes & puritans will always look down on such people until the shoe is on their own foot"

@ran0332: @SherlynChopra Take a BOW!! One has to have real guts to make such a confession ..I'm glad u got it. Hats off!!!!! Huge respect."

@askforabid: @SherlynChopra almost all females in d showbiz have made mistakes but none have had the guts to share it with people..u rock!"

An overwhelmed @SherlynChopra
Thank u all 4 d unconditional luv n support that u have shown me.....I do not know if I deserve it....but I truly,madly n deeply cherish it.

Resource: http://www.bollywood.com/sherlyn-chopra-confesses-shes-no-longer-available-paid-sex

Comments

Post a Comment